Of all the things to licence for a MOBA, the classic line-up of Universal Studios’ monsters – Frankenstein’s Monster, Dracula, Wolfman, er “Gill-man” and so on – makes an odd kind of sense. Antiquated but stylish, and yet it also sort of shows how time in move-world stands still. Anyway, the classic scenery-chewers will be the heroes in Bigpoint’s MOBA Universal Monsters Online, which is currently under development and taking beta sign ups now. Like so much coming from studios like Bigpoint, this won’t even required a download – it’s a pure browser game, and free to play, obviously.
Posts Tagged ‘Universal Monsters Online’
By Jim Rossignol on June 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- MobileAssaultDuck : “While I never played the game myself, are you sure he meant just the interface? Lots of mech games get a lot of things wrong ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- somnolentsurfer : “I missed that article the first time round, but the video I linked above is their response to the outcry it created.” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Bartack : “"It will launch on PC and Mac, alongside mobile devices Android, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch." http://www.joyst~” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Chris : “I'm still confused. Only more so. Which mod is the above video from?” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- WarderDragon : “I have absolutely no faith in Peter Molyneux anymore. He seems like a cool guy, a visionary even, but the quality of his most recent ...” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned