I’ve just had couple of playthroughs of Molleindustria’s Unmanned and my immediate reaction to it was that I wanted other people to play it and talk about it. It’s about the mundanity of one man’s life, despite being a UAD pilot for the military, and the thoughts that flit through his brain during the day. You pick at those threads, creating his inner-monologue while carrying out his actions. I want to know how you went about it, but I don’t want to spoil much before you do here, but there’s more detail below. I’d just rather you didn’t read beyond this paragraph before having at least one game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘unmanned’
By Craig Pearson on February 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Ajh : “This looks interesting. I always liked settings that weren't generic European medieval fantasy base. I don't have money to contribute to much of anything this ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Low Life : “I just hope their good words about the port aren't just Smoke and mirrors - my previous experiences with these late ports have left me ...” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Lolsmurf : “Dont ever mention the name simcity in a game of your dreams again, pls no, not after what EA did with it... A game between ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- RobinOttens : “Yeah, the characters, backgrounds and UI look fitting for the budget you're working with. That Naga sprite is cool though! And that bit of soundtrack ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Ross Angus : “Yay! Rutskarn, of Chocolate Hammer fame! He am der best.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest