Schizoslayer pointed me at the trailer for the forthcoming Unreal Tournament 3 mod The Ball. It’s out on the 7th, and the trailer really looks quite exciting. It’s got a mesoamerican theme to its first person puzzling, and has the vague vibe of you being a tiny person in a world of Marble Madness. Except with stress on the word “Madness”. It’s got that horror-movie vibe about it. For more information, you can have a look at the site, but it’s best to just sink up the atmosphere from the trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Unreal Championship’
By Kieron Gillen on May 6th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Arglebargle : “Carlin's full of shit there. Which is probably what he wanted to stir up with that video. He even acknowledges that Alexander didn't behave that ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- RProxyOnly : “One of the squeenix guys said that a remake of FF7 would kill the franchise, however I feel it's the contrary. The FF games have ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Liudeius : “How is it that I have about 50 people calling me human garbage because I support charities which save lives rather than charities which let ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Liudeius : “"Don’t generally wish ill on people, but I hope you wind up with a serious illness so you can see for yourself first hand and ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Keith Nemitz : “In order of appearance (to our household): Kikyo (named after tragic heroine in Inuyasha), Mousie (because she is tiny and squeaks), Kiera and Orlando because ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release