So that next-generation Unreal Engine video was fairly impressive, but getting into the depths of what the tools actually do – and how much of that is actually DX11 stuff – has had to wait until this video over on Kotaku. Real-time beards! That’s the fucking future, right there.
Posts Tagged ‘unreal-editor’
By Jim Rossignol on April 5th, 2011.
By Jim Rossignol on November 1st, 2007.
While Kieron has been making space-adventurers wear hot pink and disco-dance in Tabula Rasa, I’ve been feeling the effects of a swollen Y chromosome playing some Gears Of War on PC. Big, big men, see how they kill. I’m not sure what it is about Epic’s current design ethos, but I just can’t get over the hyper-solidity of these soldiers and their kill-to-be-caring attitudinizing. Marcus and Dom. It’s like each knows what the other one is thinking… Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- NathanH : “I was just thinking the other day that India is not a well-trodden setting for video games for whatever reason.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Spakkenkhrist : “I wish that was true but I think sales to businesses far outstrip sales to gamers.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Rinu : “"though, why is nobody upset that sony or nintendo never ever port their exclusives over to pc? is this exclusively a microsoft problem?" Exactly. Big ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- honky mcgee : “I understand this guy wanting to protect his turf, but old man Ballmer needs to call him into his office and show him the pie ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- JB : “Count me in. Backed.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest