All that movement chatter brought to light that classic Quake 3 mod Urban Terror is now Urban Terror HD. It seems that the game, which I believe has been a kind of standalone mod for a couple of years now, thanks to ioquake3, will become a standalone Quake 3-licencee in its own right. It will however remain free-to-play and is going to continue to develop as a free shooter support Windows, Mac and Linux variants. Good news, I think, as this is a minor manshoot classic. The installers are over here.
Posts Tagged ‘Urban Terror HD’
By Jim Rossignol on November 30th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Cerius : “Nival's logo at least appears here http://www.youtu~ Since I don't speak russian, I can't say though if this has any relation.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Lobotomist : “Right. That explains a lot :(” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Casimir's Blake : “I found Crysis 3 to be visually impressive, with decent shooting, but ultimately cliche and predictable as an experience. Bioshock Infinite left me feeling that ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “The preorder bonus does includes a unique weapon and 200 military-grade bullets along with ranger mode.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Bhazor : “It should be pointed out "difficulty as DLC" was apparently 4A's decision not THQ's. Now for a game with an emphasis on crafting/customi~ weapons it ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light