Eventually all the minutiae of the human condition will be available as budget simulators on the PC. “Yawn Simulator”. “Uncomfortable Silence Simulator”. “Microwave Burger Simulator” It’ll get more and more generic, the titles less and less exotic, until one day we’ll have the machinations of the world described on your shelf. Utility Vehicle Simulator is the first step on the road to “Rolling Your Hands Up And Down On Batteries Simulator”: it’s the game about driving vans, keeping in the speed limit, delivering boxes, trimming trees, sucking sewage. We have a video of it in action. Sorry, “action”.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Utility Vehicle Simulator’
By Craig Pearson on March 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Arglebargle : “There's probably a happy medium somewhere in there. I have been in situations where my character would know things that I, the player, have forgotten. ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Tagiri : “I don't know if that's a fair comparison, though. In most cases it's significantly easier to view an old film than it is to play ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2
- Tagiri : “While the BSG pilot miniseries is one of my favourite pieces of sci-fi television ever, I feel like more often than not the series as ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Dr I am a Doctor : “Same Except one step behind Which means good and available indie games ahaha” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- mont3core : “Yeah can you imagine a successful film critic having never seen star wars? And, THEN writing a limp blog post about the first few minutes ...” on On Difficulty: A Few Hours With System Shock 2