I have a proposal. We all have things on our PC the world shouldn’t know about. When the inevitable happens and Death beckons, we all have the our power to help each other out. What I need is someone to sneak into my Steam account (password: abetterpasswordthangaben), load up the Left 4 Dead 2 Workshop, and delete all my subscriptions. If anyone found out what I’ve been doing to Valve’s zombie shooter, why I’d die all over again. I’m happy to do the same for you. Just email me your Steam passwords and I’ll make sure whatever needs doing is done.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Vengaboys are back in town’
By Craig Pearson on February 4th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Malibu Stacey : “To be fair there's only so many times you can politely say "don't autoattack the creeps" followed quickly by "stop autoattacking the creeps" to the ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Lazaruso : “Why so serious? It's a trailer that shows some of the villains you'll be fighting, not an in-depth preview of the game itself. Your cynicism ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- Continuity : “Fair points, i've never really expected AR to be a consequential direction for the Rift anyway. I htink more to the point at hand though ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- Drinking with Skeletons : “Some of the problems sound like ongoing ones for the devs: Bound in Blood had some similar abruptness as well as good ideas half-heartedly executed. ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- thegooseking : “The only difference between baseless cynicism and naïveté is valence.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft