Few failed Kickstarters have filled us with much sadness, but one that did was the incredible-looking gravity-bending physics and construction, MaK. Craig talked the the team behind it, Verge Game Studio, and asked them about what lies ahead for a project after a failure to the secure the funds they needed, and what their success on Greenlight means for the fate of the game as a whole.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Verge Game Studio’
By Craig Pearson on February 25th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Johnny Go-Time : “I agree with much of what ppl have said already. What hubris to demand such a high minimum buy-in! Why should I fund this instead ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Jason Moyer : “The official website is titled "Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed" and the game itself has the NFS logo all over it.” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- gwathdring : “Wait. When do you sleep?” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- gwathdring : “@Grape Flavor Fair enough. I'm less frustrated by it, but I certainly understand the tendency to push back against an echo chamber. I'm not particularly ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- PastyAndUnhealthy : “I played it! It was pretty cool.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows