Indie Royale’s St Patrick’s Day Bundle includes the “old school” FPS Hard Reset, the awesome abstract 3D action puzzle game Vertex Dispenser, as well as Jolly Rover and DLC Quest. The current average is £3.19, with just over four days left. Paying over the average also bags you this Nintendo-inspired soundtrack.
Posts Tagged ‘Vertex Dispenser’
By Jim Rossignol on March 16th, 2012.
By Jim Rossignol on June 17th, 2011.
Vertex Dispenser is a game by Michael “Smestorp” Brough, and it’s really rather clever. It’s an action puzzler (and I would put the emphasis on the action, despite the puzzle aspects being quite complicated) in which you battle for control of vertices across geometric territories. It’s a tricky single player game, and a fascinating multiplayer one. I have more thoughts on all this below.
Read the rest of this entry »
By Jim Rossignol on June 16th, 2011.
Currently I’m writing something about how much I like Vertex Dispenser (as well as offering a couple of criticisms). But I’ve just realised that it will be much easier for people to join in and/or ask questions in the comments that follow if they’ve played the demo. The demo is on Steam. The game is a fairly complex action puzzler that you will probably enjoy. The download is tiny. Play it.
By Jim Rossignol on May 27th, 2011.
We’ve been inundated with news of forthcoming indie games over the past few months, and the trend looks set to continue. While we’ll always try to link to the best of them – and especially those which are released and have demos – I want to be a bit more systematic about previewing a few of the titles we see each week. I’ll be doing that every friday. This week we have Waves from Squid In A Box, Alien Zombie Megadeath from PomPom Games, and Vertex Dispenser from Michael Brough. Click below to take a look!
Also, if you are an indie developer and you want to send me news of your forthcoming unreleased game please do so here. Emailing in does not guarantee coverage, obviously… But it’s worth a shot, eh?
Respond to our gibber
- Chaz : “Yeah this looks very Minecrafty compared to Dead Linger, which is gearing up more to be a survival RPG type game.” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- Ushao : “That's almost always the most thorough documentation for sure. :) I went ahead and purchased a copy of the beta. It's enjoyable and interesting enough ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- hotmaildidntwork : “I won't mention MechJeb since other have (and since I avoid it myself), but one thing I might recomment knowing is that you can quicksave ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Eater Of Cheese : “This is a travesty. Just make a good game. Formalising a Stasi-style network of informants to police an FPS? If this were a kind of ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- hotmaildidntwork : “Why does hearing this immediately make me think: "That is not dead which can eternal lie" ?” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program