I… I don’t… Um. OK, let me start again. Vidiot Game is far-and-away the strangest thing I’ve ever played. It’s kind of like Nintendo’s madcap WarioWare series I guess, but things just happen and the floating face asks me all these questions and I fuse with bees to gain their powers and I killed a space-time void with a backflip. Also, a three question multiple choice prompt randomly asked me where I was from, and the one non-fictional option was my actual, incredibly obscure hometown. So I’m pretty sure Vidiot Game is also magic. It’s a giddy, nonsensical trip through utter silliness that probably counts as a hallucinogenic drug in whatever terrifying rainbow moon dimension it’s from, but I couldn’t stop. Also, it’s free! So try it and uh… I… words and stuff. Thanks, Free Indie Games. I think.
Posts Tagged ‘Vidiot Game’
By Nathan Grayson on April 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Deano2099 : “But Quinns told me board games were cool! You guys need to settle this. In the ring.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- junglist 69 : “Geez not the face!!!!!!!!” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Tei : “While doing experiments, we have discovered that by well placed C4 in ships we can save lives, by stoping a ship from sinking vertically making ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- jonfitt : “GAh! Those missiles have fins front and back and only one engine at the back... Presumably the fins contain reserves of air that they squirt ...” on Shooting The Moon: Lunar Flight Adds Multiplayer
- solymer89 : “So is Edison the bad guy in this? He throws light-bulbs and the burnt husks of dogs at you for his attacks.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage