In this week’s Gaming Made Me, Richard Cobbett reminisces about an old crush. No, not on the sexy vampire villainess of this classic adventure/RPG hybrid, but on one of the first games that taught him to demand better of story in these silly little computer game things.
Posts Tagged ‘villains’
By Richard Cobbett on March 19th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- golem09 : “I'll look forward to the first person oculus vomit fest.” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight
- Jim Rossignol : “The alpha is initially going to be for KS backers only, but the early access will run wider for pre-ordering folks after we've done some ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Jim Rossignol : “My next video will actually be about the roguelike nature of the game, and the way we handle stealth.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- derbefrier : “Moderators don't have it so easy though. Theres a reason they all start out nice and end up assholes by the end. Its because people ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Jim Rossignol : “Single-player FPS roguelike. We are going to produce a multiplayer version later on, after SP release. It will be a free add-on.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains