Apologies, lovers of metal-mangling, flesh-rending trainwrecks. I’ve got some bad news for you. The no-holds-barred modern battlewarfront of words between Activision and former Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella – which has been brewing since 2010 – won’t be going to court. After the lawsuit reached a fever pitch of $1 billion in demands, Polygon‘s reporting that the two sides have opted to settle.
Posts Tagged ‘Vince Zampella’
By Nathan Grayson on June 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- KarenYoung57 : “just before I saw the check four $6902, I didnt believe that my mother in law actually erning money part time on there computar.. there ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Alextended : “If you don't like it you don't fund it or later don't buy it. Personally I'm glad that's the case because they're styles or even ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Skydancer : “I have to say: the other night I dreamed of this game. I was being hunted by a couple robots, and they caught me. I ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Alextended : “Writers? Va? I'd think priorities should lie in AI, level design, etc...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- cheap soccer shoes : “cheap soccer shoes... quality. These cheap and quality nike air max Concords are my favorite in life. You also give me good service, thank you. ...” on Gaulling: Asterix Demo