There’s this… game? I don’t know how to describe it now, with my heart in my mouth. I am chewing my own heart. Space Engine probably isn’t a game. It’s… It’s a universe simulator. It’s galaxies and galaxies in a tiny zip file. And the most amazing thing is we live in it. And that it is so very beautiful.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Vladimir Romanyuk’
By Cara Ellison on March 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “It's fairly typical for the mobile marketplace. Angry Birds for instance is F2P/ad supported on mobile, but pay once on PC.” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- 12inchPlasticToy : “They're locked in storage under entry "Vintage reboot", to be rediscovered when new children are bred into the world as new customers. Perhaps it's the ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ResonanceCascade : “Sounds like your vision is augmented. You can turn that off, it's listed as "post processing."” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Phasma Felis : “RPS is probably the best gaming news site on all the internets, has the best commenter culture, and some of the worst comment code I've ...” on The Hawkeneye Initiative: Meteor’s Sexy Poster Mishap
- 12inchPlasticToy : “Yawn Mower 2: the Gardening.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery