I… I don’t… Um. OK, let me start again. Vidiot Game is far-and-away the strangest thing I’ve ever played. It’s kind of like Nintendo’s madcap WarioWare series I guess, but things just happen and the floating face asks me all these questions and I fuse with bees to gain their powers and I killed a space-time void with a backflip. Also, a three question multiple choice prompt randomly asked me where I was from, and the one non-fictional option was my actual, incredibly obscure hometown. So I’m pretty sure Vidiot Game is also magic. It’s a giddy, nonsensical trip through utter silliness that probably counts as a hallucinogenic drug in whatever terrifying rainbow moon dimension it’s from, but I couldn’t stop. Also, it’s free! So try it and uh… I… words and stuff. Thanks, Free Indie Games. I think.
Posts Tagged ‘vortexes’
By Nathan Grayson on April 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Melliflue : “I remember Bound in Blood had a low FOV but I don't remember it being that bad. It was still playable for me, although I ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Beelzebud : “I have a few friends that have been trying to get me to try this. I tried it out for one evening, but all I ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- MeatMan : “After reading this WIT, I started watching a let's play video of the game. The first thing I noticed once the gameplay started was what ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Smion : “Mexico is part of the North American continent, dude.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Zenicetus : “Could we have a little more info on how the climactic gunfight duels work? The mechanic with the mouse-laggy hand and church bell they used ...” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger