Wadjeteye and Wormwood Studios have a new adventure coming out on December 5th. It’s called Primordia, and you can play a demo of it right here. They explain: “Set in a post-apocalyptic world strewn with cast-off machines, Primordia tells the story of Horatio Nullbuilt, a stoic robot who values his solitude and independence. Horatio spends his days studying the Book of Man, sparring with his droid companion Crispin, and tinkering with the airship they call home — a peaceful existence that becomes threatened when a rogue robot steals the energy source that the pair needs to survive.” The art style is just lovely, as you can see in the video which I have placed oh so cleverly beneath the cut.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Wadjeteye Games’
By Jim Rossignol on November 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Reapy : “How do armor deflects work? You have to roll over a certain number to do any damage? So the mechanical difference is more you have ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- MobileAssaultDuck : “Love the concept, but I'm too much of a graphics whore to play the art style. Here is hoping that you guys do well and ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- solidsquid : “Surely you mean tourists who look "out of place" for "help" by our local "tour guides"?” on Tropico 4 With Space & Internet Filtering?
- Harlander : “Even if they did put something about it in their EULA or TOS or whatever, it'd probably still be a bit tricky, law-wise..” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Arvind : “As a brown guy myself, I can confirm that all 4 protagonists of this game are Indian :)” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest