Indiegames linked us to a lovely little prototype demo from Pieces Interactive. It’s a side-scrolling smash ‘em up called Walkie Tonky. In it you play an alien robot with telescopic legs, who, having been dropped off on the mothership, is off on a rampage. Kick and flail arms to do damage, or simply extend legs to step your way over trouble. I love the silhouette/shadow-puppet visuals on this one. There’s a direct link to the 20mb download here.
Posts Tagged ‘walkie tonky’
By Jim Rossignol on January 22nd, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- robotslave : “By this standard, of course, "propaganda" is a word without any meaning at all. But then, that's what you meant, right?” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Lawful Evil : “@cowardly: "I do agree that it’s unfair to do what he did" Why? Because of this: "giving back to the mathematical community that, given his ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Lawful Evil : “They simply allow other aspects of yourself to surface. Do not think that anger is any less legitimate aspect of yourself than being calm and ...” on The Sunday Papers
- robotslave : “It always amuses me to see Max Weber grossly misquoted like this; he doesn't merely observe that government "has a monopoly on force," but rather ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Gap Gen : “There are some games that are great at making otherwise reasonable people very angry. I remember continuously swearing at people in L4D.” on The Sunday Papers