BLAM-STAB-BLAM! Wanted, which was first a comic book and then a Angelina Jolie vehicle, is now a videogame. It’s the cultural media equivalent of the ascent of man illustration, or something. Anyway, there’s fancy shootin’ aplenty in an 843mb demo, which came out yesterday. Trailer and thoughts below.
Posts Tagged ‘wanted: weapons of fate’
By Jim Rossignol on March 25th, 2009.
By John Walker on November 24th, 2008.
GRIN, they behind the forthcoming Bionic Commando remake, are also working on a tie-in game for the movie, Wanted in their Barcelona offices. I’ve not seen Wanted: Weapons of Fate getting much coverage, and people might be a little wary after the astonishingly dumb movie. (Of course I enjoyed it, but wow it was dumb). Movie tie-ins are rarely a reason to get excited. But the trailers below might be.
Respond to our gibber
- dsi1 : “I know I bash MWO because it doesn't live up to MWLL.” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “I don't think PGI deserves as much dislike as they are getting, but really, they have handled very many of the balance decisions in the ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Henke : “GOOD! 3 kills.” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- hamburger_cheesedoodle : “Let's face it, Rock Paper STF-3F would be more effective. I wish your playtimes weren't so late in my timezone. I need people to play ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War
- Shodex : “As a Mechwarrior fan I second this. The only thing cooler than playing as a bunch of little mechs zipping around doing some scouting while ...” on Hit The Mechs: Fields Of War