WARFACE! There is now a video, brought to us through the strange pipes of the internet. It shows Crytek’s shooter, currently designed and destined for Asian free-to-play markets, in glorious (slightly grainy) action. No news on a Western release yet, but my money says it will happen eventually. Anyway, to footage! Men are there. Shot are they. Go look!
Posts Tagged ‘Warface’
By Jim Rossignol on December 13th, 2010.
By John Walker on November 25th, 2010.
Talking of Crytek, they’ve just announced a new game. It’s looking to be aimed at Asian markets, a multiplayer shooter with the eminently shoutable name, Warface. And that’s about all we know just now. It’s in the CryEngine 3, as you might imagine, and if my Chinese is up to scratch, it’s emphasising “positive versus” gaming. I’ve no idea what that means, but I imagine it’s some sort of tactical co-op. The Taiwanese site, GNN, that has the info is here. We picked up on this story from VG247. You can see the two new screenshots in full size by clicking below.
Respond to our gibber
- Shepardus : “I wish more people realized this.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- taiyangyang : “7... Your article is here, the feeling of a mere individual can gains more.Let these people from every corner of the world, even in the ...” on Interview: Mister Minerva
- stupid_mcgee : “Yes, what does a mafiaso hat have to do with a Russian muscleman? Absolutely nothing. There's nothing about the Heavy's "charge into war and carnage" ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- rei : “This might help: http://steamcomm~” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “Of course I am not suggesting content creators should get paid nothing! That would be much worse. I think they should get paid a fairer ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update