Oh, cheeky. The The Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II multiplayer beta is now open to all, not just those who bought Soulstorm.
Posts Tagged ‘Warhammer 40 dawn of war II’
By Jim Rossignol on January 28th, 2009.
By Jim Rossignol on April 3rd, 2008.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, the highly anticipated sequel from one of the industry’s premiere Real-Time Strategy developers, Relic Entertainment, is set to bring the 41st Millennium’s savage warfare to life like never before in spring 2009. Powered by an enhanced version of Relic’s proprietary Essence Engine 2.0, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II will take players to the brutal frontlines of war where they’ll experience intense action and visceral combat through a non-linear single player experience and a fully co-operative multiplayer campaign.
Soulstorm owners will get access to the multiplayer beta, whenever that might be. More info coming up later in the week, apparently.
Respond to our gibber
- KillerB : “This is the first Kickstarter I've ever Backed, amazing potential....... Fingers crossed that it reaches its goal now!” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- paddymaxson : “Good game but it's extraordinarily buggy, and if a bug should say....delete your character or some important items or loads of zen or astral diamonds, ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Vorphalack : “Just from the video they seem to have the art style about right. I wont be buying into it because frankly i'm done with plating ...” on Will You Dig The War For The Overworld Trailer?
- Parrot : “"and even find answers to some important questions: and just what gun is best for shooting -inaudible- in the face. If I shoot one in ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Waysider : “I've been a long-time RPS reader, but had to create an account for the first time to comment on this game. I'm backing it, and ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview