Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online is looking like one of the highlights of GamesCom, and we’ll have an interview turning up pretty soon. In the meantime you can check out this new trailer, which details the first playable faction: The Imperium Of Man. Not much of a surprise, granted. But playable Adeptus Mechanicus? That’s my first character already sewn up, then. Lots more footage below, go: behold.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium Online’
By Jim Rossignol on August 21st, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Unity of Command is excellent. Even if you're the attacker in a scenario overwhelmingly in your favour, the AI ruthlessly exploits any hole in your ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- KenTWOu : “People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they’re looking forward to... Yeah, they so desperately wanted that Half-life 2 didn't get into ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Chubzdoomer : “I couldn't possibly agree more. This game has been ruined beyond belief.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Zap Brannigan : “I think the people in the Flare Path Foxer and pretty much any ARG would disagree with you. Though they are usually in the minority.” on Huh: Steam Adds Trading Cards, Profile XP System
- Nick : “Feeling depressed” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More