I’m ten. I’m sitting in the solvent-soaked school art room doodling, when my friends sneak in. They’ve got something amazing to show me. It’s a little dwarf made out of lead, and Fat Winnie has just bought it off Big-Nosed Will, who actually painted it. It’s like got an AXE! Will’d mainly used red paint on it (“For the blood” he says. He now works in advertising) but it’s soooo cool. This is the start.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Warhammer Fantasy Battle’
By Dan Grill on May 7th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “It's fairly typical for the mobile marketplace. Angry Birds for instance is F2P/ad supported on mobile, but pay once on PC.” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- 12inchPlasticToy : “They're locked in storage under entry "Vintage reboot", to be rediscovered when new children are bred into the world as new customers. Perhaps it's the ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- ResonanceCascade : “Sounds like your vision is augmented. You can turn that off, it's listed as "post processing."” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Phasma Felis : “RPS is probably the best gaming news site on all the internets, has the best commenter culture, and some of the worst comment code I've ...” on The Hawkeneye Initiative: Meteor’s Sexy Poster Mishap
- 12inchPlasticToy : “Yawn Mower 2: the Gardening.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery