UPDATE: Trailer posted south of here.
Sega send word that they will be releasing a new mini-expansion for Empire: Total War, which should allow you to forge an entertaining alternative history for the US, to be delivered on Steam. It’s a North American campaign that will feature some new native North American playable factions. Sega tell us that a new “Campaign Map expands the Empire: Total War experience, with 5 brand new American Indian factions, new units and technologies.” And that means Shaman and Scout agents to fill out the NPC ranks, and support for multiplayer with these armies. Warpath will cost £5.99/ €6.99 and be out some time in October. There’s also a new patch for the game tomorrow, 1.4, which “fixes some minor issues” and delivers two new historical battles: the Battle of Rossbach and the Battle of Fontenoy.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘warpath’
By Jim Rossignol on September 21st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- CaspianRoach : “All this video I was waiting for him to make 'the face'. And he didn't. Now I'm doubly sad.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Asurmen : “Totally not paranoid.” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC
- Loque : “It seems to bring some new stuff to the MMO scene, pluss the overall art direction is quite amazing. I don't really dig the faces/expression~ ...” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- dE : “Alan Wake was the first game that had me go "You know, I really wouldn't mind a skip combat button...". Atmosphere is superb, Story is ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- phenom_x8 : “Why there's no news about Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PC on RPS?? Because I'm very excited with that, guys! Another fighting game that is ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled