At this rate, everybody will soon see their favourite developer starting some kicks or kicking some starters. Brian Fargo, creator of Wasteland, the game that launched a thousand Fallouts, has espied the queue of well-regarded figures approaching their adoring audience cap in hand and is now seeking a cap of his own. It’ll be a comically large bit of headwear as he wants to cram at least a million dollars into it, which is the estimated cost of funding a Wasteland sequel. The game would be a PC release, with, according to the man’s own Twittertalk, a “complete old school vibe and made with input from gamers. Made the gamers way.” The gamers way often involves eating Wotsits until dawn but perhaps there are other ways and other gamers?
Posts Tagged ‘Wasteland 2: Totally Wasted’
By Adam Smith on February 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Blue_Lemming : “1 hour 30 mins later, i agree ol' pete seems like he genuinely loves making games, I haven't played the walking dead and i've never ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Seafort : “I'll wait a few weeks/months for this Assassin's Creed. The last one wasn't that fun and I was actually looking forward to the open wilderness, ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- DiamondDog : “I love how you talk about reason and logic in one post and then as soon as it suits your viewpoint, out comes the tinfoil ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- MichaelPalin : “Same with what Microsoft was going to do. So yes, you are right, but it's much more difficult to pressure publisher by publisher than pressuring ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- Seafort : “Greenman Gaming :) http://www.green~” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer