We don’t have it, so we can’t do an unboxing. We weren’t even invited to the launch party, which we instead pretented to attend by huddling around Twitter and watching for tweets from those who were there, then reading them out in mock versions of their voices. But it would be remiss of us to not point out that Modern Warfare 3, which is not even on our Steam press accounts, is now out.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘we don’t have review code’
By Craig Pearson on November 8th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Eliijahh : “I've played Eggnogg with my father and we've been having fun like two children. BTW looking at the videos about nidhogg, eggnogg looks much more ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Convolvulus : “Drakensang: The River of Time, prequel to the game in this bundle (though released afterward), is currently on sale at Amazon US for $2.99, which ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Convolvulus : “Insofar as they're compelled to do things that customers approve of in order to keep receiving money, yes, Gaben and friends are obligated to resolve ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Sigvatr : “You stopped playing a fun game because of some political drama? Jeez, aren't you just a douche.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Xyvik : “No, 35% is an excellent deal as an author. And it's an excellent deal just about anywhere in the creative community where you make your ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update