And because I like my shout-out to lovefoxx strap for this piece so much, I’m going to re-use it here. The most influential man in British videogames journalism, Eurogamer’s Tom Bramwell, showed the sheer extent of his influentialitude by making me trot off and actually cover a hardware event. Me! In this case, NVIDIA talking about their near-future plans involving - basically – allowing you to turn your 3D card into a PhysX card via software and even repurposing your old 3D card as a PhysX one when you upgrade. Apparently. They could have told me computers would be able to produce milk and I’d have been equally credulous. Go read here. There are jokes and local colour.
Posts Tagged ‘We would kiss Lovefoxxx’
By Kieron Gillen on June 20th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Xepter : “Nightsky or Knytt Underground, both made by nifflas, might resemble the aesthetics of this game ^^” on Element4l Still Looks Delightful, Releases This Week
- Lazyjim : “Can people stop spouting this rubbish? GDDR5 is not substantially faster than DDR3 despite the higher number at the end. GDDR5 is a specialized version ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- Rinu : “I'm not sure what you imagine under the term "higher-than-usu~ but almost every game I clicked on in this list http://en.wikipe~ is only on Vita. ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- PopeRatzo : “There is nothing that could make me want to buy an Xbox One.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- xGhost4000x : “First lets be clear here, they're using GDDR5, not DDR5. Second Hardware manufacturers have already announced DDR4(which is better than the consoles and PCs current ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives