And by “own” I mean the publishing rights. Come on, fess up. You need to tell Direct2Drive, or perhaps GoG.com. (Via Blues.) Then the mighty classic can be re-released. More important information below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘well clearly you could get it by other means that'’
By Jim Rossignol on September 28th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Wednesday : “My historical e-peen is bigger than your historical e-peen.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Logeres : “But he did play CK2, just not the Republic expansion. Seeing how that is by far the easiest way of playing, I don't think it ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Asurmen : “I'm going to make a bit of a bold statement, but objectively the strategic depth of PS1 blows PS2 out of the water. All the ...” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- P7uen : “It's a different game, and when it's free it'll be free so doesn't hurt to give it a try. You might similarly ask is there ...” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- skyturnedred : “My PC can't run PS2 properly, so I might just give this a go.” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon