Schizoslayer pointed me at the trailer for the forthcoming Unreal Tournament 3 mod The Ball. It’s out on the 7th, and the trailer really looks quite exciting. It’s got a mesoamerican theme to its first person puzzling, and has the vague vibe of you being a tiny person in a world of Marble Madness. Except with stress on the word “Madness”. It’s got that horror-movie vibe about it. For more information, you can have a look at the site, but it’s best to just sink up the atmosphere from the trailer.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘whacking great apes’
By Kieron Gillen on May 6th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “The important thing to remember is that like any contract, a license is consensual. No one can force you to buy a license you don’t ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- callmeclean : “Nothing lasts for ever, I'm sure in the long distant future when Steam shuts down or Valve becomes pure evil there will be many other ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- John Connor : “Sort of hijacking this comment to say this: PC gamers don't care about Steam because we can already get games for free with zero effort. ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Blackseraph : “I find your reasoning unlikely, besides even if true price would most likely still be more than for used games now. So What exactly would ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Liudeius : “All of you need to leave, this is MY article. All MINE. Regretably, not enough people care that they are losing their rights as a ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature