That joke doesn’t make much sense. Cyanide’s Game of Thrones RPG is definitely not online, so I’ll apologise to those of you who’d started considering guild names after reading it. It is a Dragon Age-ish actiony slicey thing set in George RR Martin’s grim medieval world. I have thoughts on the video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Who from the what now?’
By Craig Pearson on February 2nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Nogo : “"As you can see I've unveiled my IR camo suit and face scrambler to fool the Kinect" *Points kinect at wall "Oh"” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Noodlefighter : “Do you realize what you get out of this if you back it?” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Luke : “Huh. That's about 15 minutes walk from my house.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- gwathdring : “The used PC games market is rather small.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Muzman : “What Mr Blair could never have foreseen is people paying for their telescreens to address them personally. The party wasted all that effort on Room ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year