Thanks to the hundreds of entrants to the last couple of competitions we ran, we’re sorry we don’t have something for everyone. There can only be a handful of lucky winners, and those folks names are listed below. Additional thanks to the chaps at Codemasters, who provided the swag.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘winners’
By RPS on December 18th, 2009.
By Kieron Gillen on September 27th, 2007.
And we got it from Sierra and they got it from whoever they got the hat from. THIS HAT.
(Plus a friend hat, non-pictured)
You may remember last week we ran a competition to win this World in Conflict-o-garment. All your had to do was to reveal to us a secret which was confided to you. The most amusing, heart-breaking and generally “Oh, God, You soooooo shouldn’t have told us that. They’d kill you if they found out, and in an entirely unmetaphorical way” secret would win. As would the second best, as we had two hats. We were quite overwhelmed by the response. Overwhelmed by how many of you would sell out your friends for a cheap old hat, which is probably polluted by my head-germs. You’re bad people.
That said, the stories were good. Main themes include accidents in masturbation with house-hold fluids, several misadventures in the military of a certain middle-eastern power, improvised hair-pieces, several ironic playful non-secrets, accidentally pooing themselves in front of a minor pop-star and a frankly disturbing use for a Bioshock Big-Daddy Statuette. And many more.
But, after extremely careful and length deliberation lasting almost a whole minute, RPS’ verdict was unanimous.
The winners are Mr Caplan and Mr Dartt, who will both receiving a hat. We hope it lets you sleep at night, Betrayers most Foul and Perfidious.
(Er, I think we need your mailing addresses, guys – Jim.)
Respond to our gibber
- Eliijahh : “I've played Eggnogg with my father and we've been having fun like two children. BTW looking at the videos about nidhogg, eggnogg looks much more ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Convolvulus : “Drakensang: The River of Time, prequel to the game in this bundle (though released afterward), is currently on sale at Amazon US for $2.99, which ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Convolvulus : “Insofar as they're compelled to do things that customers approve of in order to keep receiving money, yes, Gaben and friends are obligated to resolve ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Sigvatr : “You stopped playing a fun game because of some political drama? Jeez, aren't you just a douche.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Xyvik : “No, 35% is an excellent deal as an author. And it's an excellent deal just about anywhere in the creative community where you make your ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update