I’m excited about the upcoming anim-awesomety(tm) of Assassin’s Creed 3′s multiplayer. I’ve had loads of fun with the previous games in the series, as they’re essentially spy-vs-spy-spy-vs-spy-spy-vs-spy. The third game adds Domination, a conquest-style team mode, and Wolfpack, a co-op mode where you sprint across rooftops with up to three other friends to chase down AI targets. The tiniest slice of the new stuff is shown in an otherwise meta-story thick trailer, detailing the nonsense about the annoying time travel tech that everyone but Ubisoft hates. It’s only 3 minutes, but if you’re really averse to the Abstergo stuff you can skip to half-way through to see the new Domination and Wolfpack multiplayer modes in action. I’ve also uncovered some other footage, because I’m a hacker of the internets.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Wolfpack’
By Craig Pearson on August 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Bhazor : “One interesting thing that came out of the Sim City cluster fuck was the realisation of just how little net income they actually have. They ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Noburu : “You sir have the best comments. Many are better reads than RPS stories!” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Lagwolf : “I thought all you had to do was go to Tesco and get their spicy beef to get "spicy horse"?” on Off To Eat Some Innards: American McGee’s OZombies
- KDR_11k : “Come on, the majority of mech games these days play like a regular FPS/TPS with a dash button.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- Bhazor : “It's like you've never heard of a lazy cash grab.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday