I was passing through the ‘Gaf when I noted some chattering about Incrysis discovering Crytek had registered a new trademark and another website. The name in question? “Crysis Warzone”. Apparently, this brings four marks/sites having been registered – alongside Wazone we have Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars and the brilliantly suggestive World In Crysis. One of them will clearly be the inevitable console version. Others could just be Crytek not deciding exactly what to call their inevitable console version. But – we suspect – not all of them. Whatever could World In Crysis actually be, eh? Speculation: Go!
Posts Tagged ‘World in Crysis’
By Kieron Gillen on June 2nd, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Gap Gen : “Yes, a nice AAR. Possibly a good way to put across how the AI fares, too, which is always crucial in wargames.” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- AlienMind : “Steam exclusive?” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Ninja Foodstuff : “Think of all the wonderful team-building exercises!” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- ShineyBlueShoes : “Yeah, it's a pain but you can checkout 49 items one at a time if you want.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- ShineyBlueShoes : “And that's the real issue. What good is it if I get my game only to have my identity stolen or the game revoked from ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision