Those cheeky chaps at Wargaming.net first announced that World Of Tanks would be followed up by World Of Warplanes, and today they’re saying it will also see a free-to-play sequel in World of Battleships. Wargaming.net’s disembodied PR voice explained: “The large assortment of available warships will give various tactical opportunities, as all the machines have a unique combination of firepower, speed, armor, and endurance. Various naval maps with changing weather conditions will enrich the gameplay, and the realistic graphics will transport players into the epic battles that changed the course of human history.” This apparently “completes” the World Of trilogy, although there’s no clear indication of when it will arrive.
Posts Tagged ‘World Of Battleships’
By Jim Rossignol on August 16th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Dana : “No Ghostface ? I'm impressed.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- DellyWelly : “Girls love sexy hidden geek. Yup, read it again. Again... Believe. Dare to Believe.” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- David Bliff : “It's a legitimately good movie. So is Syriana, which he also wrote (and directed!)” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Simbosan : “Yes there are indeed tasks where you combine 4 lower level assets but the 4 you combine must be Zen purchased. You can't combine four ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- The Random One : “Ah, N. The first game I've ever been rubbish at. Many would follow.” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates