Pixel-Lab – with a little help from Channel 4 – are putting together a brand new conference that seems pretty significant to independent games development in the UK. They’re calling it World of Love. I asked David Hayward from Pixel-Lab to explain the concept and he’s provided us with the evolving story behind the project, which you can read below. In brief: UK Indies deserve their own conference, and this is it. Confirmed speakers include Terry Cavanagh, Simon Oliver, Robert Fearon, and Sean Murray. Tickets are £65, and I think they’ll go pretty quickly.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘world of love’
By Jim Rossignol on April 21st, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- derbefrier : “Lol funny video. Sold me on it. Gotta beat a few other games first though” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- The First Door : “Well, Mono is just lovely!” on Fin: Here Are The ‘Minimal’ Ludum Dare Winners
- hotmaildidntwork : “After occupants, maybe the dev should model death by nitrogen bubbles? >:D” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- JToTheDog : “I love it. unfortunately I have a water glitch where it's a solid colour. Either that or it starts blinking and giving me seizures.” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Jesus_Phish : “I've also played the beta through being a backer of the KS and I echo darkChozo by saying that the beta is extremely barebones right ...” on Will You Dig The War For The Overworld Trailer?