The lovely Hypnotoad and his friends at the equally lovely J-Server Super Hyper Rocket Go Luxury Awesome Team (usually tragically shortened to J-Server) took part in the weekend’s world-record breaking attempt at having 1000 people in an online shooter. If you missed out on Much Different’s Man Vs Machine event, they braved the unbalanced sides, and the usual torrent of sexualised slurs, to grab a few minutes of footage of the world-record: 999 people shooting each other on a single online server.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘World record’
By Craig Pearson on January 31st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Sakkura : “Okay. "The commission wants to launch an investigation into the matter, and regardless of outcome one thing it will do is hold things up. Thanks, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- JKjoker : “i wonder how that money is split between MS, the publishers and the developers” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- RanDomino : “Utah Phillips was an Anarchist, not a Socialist in the big-government sense.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Grayvern : “Probably would have come to PC sooner if the main character was a monkey.” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- Vermintide : “Seriously, the videogaming "culture" at large needs to get it's lips off the dicks of devs/pubs. Only in our own precious hobby are the consumers ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity