To release a demo. Well, we weren’t, but it’s a nice surprise to wander in to discover that Treyarch have released a just-shy of 700Mb demo of their new Call of Duty 4-engine Quantum of Solace electronicshootygame. You can get it from here, via what we call a hyperlink. Having not actually played the demo, I can only go on the press notes – of which, only the fact it includes the voice of Dame Judy Dench sticks out (An Official RPS Inappropriate Lust Object, for the record (Are you Sure? -Ed)). Frankly, I’m not likely to actually download it to play either – I share Alec’s initial luke-to-cold response to what I’ve seen. Has anyone played it? Should I overcome my prejudices? Should the Lion lay down with the lamb? TELL ME.
Posts Tagged ‘Worrying Irony’
By Kieron Gillen on October 6th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- zain3000 : “Hehehe... duty.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Metr13 : “Try Warframe. Go on, try it. Then, maybe, try Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. That's what it all reminds of to me - an action-"rpg". Tis ...” on PopCap Are Making A PvZ Shooter?
- KhanIHelpYou : “For anyone who's interested http://www.youtu~ < here is a video of Dslyexci of shacktac fame playing Beagle's zombie survival map with the dog. SPOILER the ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Metr13 : “That's how "getting it out of your system" works.” on PopCap Are Making A PvZ Shooter?
- Metr13 : “Looks... Bad. Looks like they are getting shoved around by EA and are trying to do something good with what they are told to do. ...” on PopCap Are Making A PvZ Shooter?