Some bitpunks actually did their homework this time. Well done, you. Here’s a wee round-up of some of the stuff that has either been left in the comments so far or sent to me inside the carcass of a chicken, wrapped in safety pins. You’re so punk, you lot.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Wot We Made’
By Brendan Caldwell on March 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- LionsPhil : “It was tons of fun the last time it appeared on Flare Path, but £20 for the lowest Kickstarter tier that includes a copy of ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- mr.black : “Well for many a German it'll be pure distilled fun!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- realitysconcierge : “Thank you :)” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- realitysconcierge : “What I want is a proper personal assistant ala siri baked into windows. That would be nice. The one in it right now is awful.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- trjp : “How do you know this - I dug around for ages but the only info I could find related to the various studios owned by ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision