We got an email from a chap called Bill this morning. He’s making an RPG called Bloodlust: Vampire Shadowhunter and he’s looking for some feedback. He explains: “…it’s a little rough at the moment… just looking for some feedback, suggestions, etc. so I know where to focus my resources on the most.” We can certainly help with that, because there’s a demo available over here. I’ve not had a chance to play it yet, so I can’t attest for the roughness, but Bill’s keen to stress that this is a work in progress and he could do with some constructive feedback. Perhaps you can help him out?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘WRF Studios’
By Jim Rossignol on December 17th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Listlurker : “Don Reba, I agree, Defiance is trying to take a Firefly type-approach to its storytelling, with perhaps a little of the old Babylon 5 "ensemble ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- MadMatty : “Wurm Online was made, just about by one guy, and a small company added graphic content... but ofcourse, thats an MMO and that relies on ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- MadMatty : “You should join the Grammar Nazis on the web. Nathans writing seems pretty good to me, i have no problem understanding it. I do know ...” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- The Random One : “Yes. It's a bigger, more complex game, that requires players to be versatile and capable of countering several playstyles, since instead of the laser-focus purpose ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Midwinter : “Both grenades prominently feature the pin - the flag stick in golf. I think that about wraps it up!” on The Flare Path: Parleys With A Warlord