Max Payne 3: Bullet Gargles finally has a PC release date. I thought I’d be cool and mark the June 1st release on my calendar by shooting at the date, marking the special occasion with a bullet hole, but then I realised it’s out on the 29th of May in North America. I tried to flip the calendar over with another bullet, but things got out of hand. If they want to follow my gunspree release schedule, Rockstar will just have to release it on June 12th, The Corner of My Monitor, My Foot, and Next Door’s Housekeeper. While I bandage up and shop online for a new identity, distract yourselves with the new trailer they released.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Wrong Housekeeper Wrong Place Wrong Time’
By Craig Pearson on February 3rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Danda : “This is nice. Sure beats closing down the game.” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- pilouuuu : “DogFace! I'm sure they'll release Poodles and Weimaraners as day 1 DLC...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- dE : “Congratulations, that means you're making it worse by mashing buttons intentionally over just randomly hitting them. On a more serious note, if you die, you ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- AL13N : “However I think it needs a single player campaign or single player arena battles would be needed for success.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- AL13N : “Graphics look amazing! I have been wanting a Heavy Gear game for ever.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena