John B noticed this little quote-span-into-article over at C&VG where Chet opines that the British are “notorious non-talkers” in online games. Basically, while Americans yabber constantly, the Brits take a more taciturn approach. This will, apparently, cause some major problems when playing L4D2′s realism mode. Talk or die. TALK OR DIE. What do you make of it. Is this true? Or is it that Americans think that because Brits just don’t like speaking to you. And understandably. Give us our tea, you bastards. You don’t even drink the stuff.
Posts Tagged ‘yabbering idiots on the internet’
By Kieron Gillen on November 6th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Bedeage : “You fucking hippy” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- magogjack : “YESFACE!!!!” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- johann tor : “So, this was a column wherein the author attacked head-on the need to write another column... Because as he says he's fizzing with ideas - ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Simbosan : “Resources yes, assets no. I am indeed doing lots of leadership for resources” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Zogtee : “I loved the first one, but less focus on singleplayer means I'll give this one a miss.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2