Posts Tagged ‘Yes – The Guardian’
By Kieron Gillen on April 30th, 2008.
I’ve spent the week doing a couple of short, if dense interviews with major gaming figures for the Guardian Online. First one’s up, where I talk to Peter Molyneux about the idea of name-creators, why there hasn’t been a refresh of them for a long time, where they may arise and why he hopes they do arrive. The quote the Guardian chose to open on: “I’ve been credited unduly”.
Respond to our gibber
- Fluka : “Matt Yglesias is one of those opinion writers who is remarkable in his ability to be Wrong, consistently and thoroughly. (If you search for "matt ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Sheng-ji : “Welcome weary dimension traveller, in this universe you'll also have to get used to not capitalising proper nouns, we only capitalise the first letter of ...” on The Sunday Papers
- rockman29 : “Very true, the carry or support on one team to the next is almost never the same hero and never having the same build. It's ...” on The Sunday Papers
- BockoPower : “You disagree with me, I disagree with you. That's a good thing. Would be stupid if everyone agrees with each other, wouldn't it ? That's ...” on The Sunday Papers
- cloudnein : “Queen of Snakes = awesome puzzle adventure, I only had to look at the walkthrough once and it was a "duh" moment so patience might ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened