Granted, it has other things too – most of them somehow involving bullets, cover, explosions, or blood-spattered teddy bears sleeping in the rubble of a dystopian, corporation-run nation that’s forgotten how to hug. Mercenary Ops, of course, hails from the stop ‘n’ pop artists formerly known as Epic Games China (now Yingpei Games, but still affiliated), with the twist being that it’s PC-only and quite enamored with fancy physics. Also, it’s apparently more grounded in real-world tech than obvious wind beneath is veiny, rippling wings Gears of War, but – on the other hand – there’s a tentacle monster. So you be the judge. Check out the full trailer after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘Yingpei Games’
Respond to our gibber
- Sucram : “It's Brian the rabbit, there to guide you through all things.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- jellydonut : “Why though? Why play EA's version of this? Valve's Dota 2 is still in beta and it's as polished as can be.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- HighlordKiwi : “And here... http://en.wikipe~” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Noburu : “The concept itself doesnt sound bad in theory but: 1. Its ANOTHER MOBA 2. Its EA. How much do you want to bet its P2W ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Apocalypse : “"If you’re annoyed on both sides of the phone, or annoyed at both drivers and pedestrians, maybe it’s because you’re better than the other people ...” on Wot I Think: I Get This Call Every Day