Cartoon kart racing game Zero Gear is going to cost $20. But is it worth that many American dollars? There’s a good way of finding out, which is playing the full game, for free, over on the Steam gaming content download delivery system, which many of your will already have installed on your computers. Report back with cartoon kart racing game evaluations, readers. Meanwhile, I will try and get this Divinity 2 article written. That game takes some time to play.
Posts Tagged ‘zero gear’
By Jim Rossignol on January 13th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “From their blog: "You have to actually pay to form an opinion on how it plays." Seems fair. We take your money, then you get ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “Alec's clearly so depressed he can't spellcheck any more.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- The Random One : “My friend and his brother used Counter Op to cheat by having the enemy player kill the other NPCs, since they wouldn't be aggressive to ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!