Halloween is quickly becoming a gamer holiday. It’s the time when games all over the world come together in celebration of Zombie DLC. They put out Red Bull and Doritos, then try and get some sleep hoping that Develop Claus will have come in the night, riding along in his Gaming Chair, being pulled by his Code Monkeys, delivering a Steam code to sit under your PC. Will Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare at North Point DLC be on your Steam wanted list?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Zombies. Again.’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- jrodman : “To be fair, what they're saying is basically: * Game buying patterns have changed * Games are so cheap now that buying without trying is ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- nearly : “Or the people that made a multiplayer FPS Shadowrun. Or the people that wanted to make an XCOM shooter.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- arche.exe : “"...has had new English-language localisation to improve the shonky voice-acting that the game suffered on released." Is that sort of irony?” on Wot I Think: Soundodger
- Scone : “Played it awhile ago, but still don't have the heart to delete the folder. It's a lovely game full of lovely ideas. The pacifist options ...” on Undertale’s Demo Lets You Flirt With A Frog
- JackShandy : “Here's my half-brained idea: You respawn instantly, along with all the dudes you killed. Player 2 is still there, and all the people he killed ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!