Zuma’s Revenge, the sequel to PopCap’s original ball-blasting puzzle game, has now been released for $20. You can judge whether it’s worth such an outlay of cash by playing the 100mb demo, which can be found over at the official site. The new game features new modes, power-ups and such, but it’s very much in line with the original, and perhaps not the finest hour for our favourite puzzle gaming company.
Posts Tagged ‘zuma’s revenge’
By Jim Rossignol on September 16th, 2009.
By John Walker on August 18th, 2009.
PopCap have just released the chains holding us back from letting you know they’ve a new game on the way. A follow up to Zuma, called Zuma’s Revenge, it’s a reinvention of the frog-spitting ball-matching puzzler that PopCap say has lots of new bits and bobs in fancy new graphics. New modes, new mechanics and new power-ups. Possibly new contention from Puzzloop fans. The original sold an incredible 17 million, which by our calculations means everyone at PopCap is carried to work on golden thrones, where they spend their days playing real-life games of Bejeweled with real-life jewels, which they then stuff down their pants while laughing. Video and full press release for the new game below.
Respond to our gibber
- MentatYP : “This is an issue that has bugged me more and more over the past few months as I've considered the ramifications of essentially renting my ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Bhazor : “When I purchase a book I do not own the words in the book. I own the book. When I buy the license for a ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- MrLebanon : “Read the KS updates.. The game really has nothing in common with Mc. They're shaping it into a pseudo mmo-rpg Pseudo in the sense that ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- Aborted Man : “Meanwhile, in PS4 land...Gaijin and Sony are announcing cross platform PC/PS4 gameplay for their up'n'coming WW2 MMO "sim", War Thunder. The blows to MS just ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- i saw dasein : “"What is so special about software in that regard? Why cannot lawfully purchased copies be loaned out, just as lawfully purchased book *copies* are legally ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature