This talk is a couple of years old now, being a seminar organised by The Long Now Foundation in June 2006, but I had only had the MP3 previously. Today I discovered that it is also available in full as a video via the excellent Fora.tv. If you’ve not already seen or heard this, then you must.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
Best Crusader Kings 2 mods
Mod of Flanders
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Jekhar : “I was about to say the same thing. In my mind Quest for Glory was ...” on How Wadjet Eye’s Unavowed merges RPGs and point and click adventures
- v1tr1ol : “There's no point in having a medic where one-shot kills you most of the time. ...” on Day of Infamy shoots its way out of early access
- Blacksilver65 : “Agreed, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm are the only WW2 shooters I'll ever need!” on Battalion 1944 is bringing the fight to EGX Rezzed
- Baboonanza : “I've played the early access and I enjoyed it a lot already, though there is ...” on Endless Space 2 adds multiplayer, Riftborn faction
- barelyhomosapien : “Yeah, this. I hate to be so dismissive but those how to survive games are ...” on Warhammer Fantasy Battle going hack ‘n’ slashy
The 50 best strategy games on PC
Have You Played… Dream Quest?
Look past the art
Premature Evaluation: Oxygen Not Included
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Camelot Unchained and Crowfall: MMOs' best hope?
A narrower focus
Assessing frustration in Cosmic Express playtests
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Have You Played... Iron Seed?
Star trek to the outer limits
Steam Charts: NieR hit
The big cheese
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
I still miss dedicated servers - or at least one
Dedicated to you
Wot I Think: Cosmic Express
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
Wot I Think: Mass Effect Andromeda
The Sunday Papers
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
What are we all playing this weekend?
Wot I Think: Pixel Privateers
Welcome to Planet Loot