Don’t mind them. They’re from the Internet

After the cosplay, on the way back to the station, I passed the London Scientology Office, scene of the recent Anonymous demonstrations against Scientology being rubbish and evil and stuff. Now, I’d heard about protesters chanting The Cake Is A Lie, but hadn’t seen how they’d repurposed nearby traffic crossings…

Tasty Cake.

Oh – and the site it links to.

1. Cyren says:

The sticker says its http://www.youfoundthesticker.com. The site you linked to is http://www.youfoundthecard.com. Are they the same site?

2. Alex Grose says:

They ripped portal off! How dare they?!

And yes. http://www.youfoundthesticker.com just redirects to the other site.

3. Ging says:

I had a friend who was there – I was quite surprised at just how civil it sounded, though they did insist upon unleashing some memes upon London that could’ve probably stayed safely within the walls of the interwebs.

4. Nuyan says:

They had a new demonstration at 15 March, just a few days ago. But I thought it was great. See this video of a month ago for explanation about what exactly happened. I also blogged about it myself a while ago, here.

Haven’t been at any of the protests myself though, but I thought this was one of the coolest things that happened in 2008 so far. And it has a good goal.

5. Briosafreak says:

Actually that is really cool. No Hubbologists Allowed!

6. Seth Tipps says:

Does this count as portal fan art? Right now the odds are 0.919%

7. Razor says:

Seems to have changed to 1.091% ;)

8. Down Rodeo says:

Good Lord, 1.708%!
    I assume that’s some sort of server processor load perhaps, but I don’t really know. Have always wondered though. I have even less of an idea about the kobolds stat (though were the number to overload a long int I’m sure RPS would emerge victorious).

9. Edgar the Peaceful says:

Hey Kieron – did you go to a comedy gig at the Albany in the evening? I thought I saw you in there..

10. Kieron Gillen says:

Edgar: Nope. Drinking in the Fitzrovia.

KG