GlitchRacer

From the maker of the awesomely crazed (and now-perfected) physics fighting game Toribash, comes a sandbox racing game:

Anyone else needing a spare life to fit it all in? Via TIGSource.

From this site

1. sana says:

It’s.. uh.. alright, I guess.

2. Wozza says:

haha looks mental, just up my street

3. Scandalon says:

4. RPS Omnibus: March 23 - 29 | Rock, Paper, Shotgun: Pagans repent! The Endless Bear is your true God says:

[…] games and gaming frippery Glitch Racer – From the Toribash fellas Nanosmiles – area-effect Japanese shmup Masq – sexy-sex branching […]

5. Niniramo says:

So where do I download. :V

6. tizzel. (not my real name) says:

so….

where is this darn game any way>?

7. person says:

you cant download it the downloads not out yet…

they also have made a game called toribash … its a fighting game and takes alot of skill…

i play it its fun go here to sign up and download :D http://www.toribash.com

hope you like toribash… cant wait for glitch racer so i can mess it up XD

8. dickchomper says:

“You know what would be cool? If the levels were, like, based off of MP3’s, maybe it would go up and slow down during slow parts, and head downhill during fast parts…that would rock.”

YOU are a dumbass!!@#! tHER e is already a game out called that called audiosurf, n00b. go back to iraq you musilm!

9. TheRiper says:

I play toribash to I brown belts but its not needed that amount of skill

10. Paralyzer says:

Toribash takes alot of skill to play, i am a 2dan black belt and its very hard. I didnt like it at first but once you get some friends and get the hang of it, it becomes really fun And its a free game. GR looks pretty cool, might check it out if there is a free trial.