I-Fluid Evaporates To Steam

See what I did there? Eh? I am a special clown. I-Fluid meanwhile is a moderately entertaining puzzle game that has been released via the popular Steam doohickey. You play a drip (and in the game) who rolls around various realistic surfaces, attempting to achieve goals. Which might be getting on top of a jam jar or pushing a tomato into a fondue tray. It’s a decent kind of fun. However, it’s not particularly intuitive, and often goals aren’t clear to my tiny brain. And it does get a little repetitive. Unsure? Try the demo. Hooray.

In other news: GTA4 is out on Steam too.

1. Bas says:

I bought it, it’s a bit meh. I-Fluid that is. GTA4 sucking is old news.

2. Tei says:

I still have to finish “The Wonderful End of the World” (a katamari damazi clone), and rebuild a mp3 collection to use with Audiosurf… I think I deleted all my mp3 files to make space to install other game.

In the other news, I may ask if the GTA4 on steam have the “you know what”, the word shall not be mentioned here, or is my kernel safe.

3. Switch625 says:

According to its Steam page (link to store.steampowered.com) it has the badness.
    Steam have taken up the pleasing habit of posting 3rd party “you know what” information on the right hand side.

Less pleasing is the fact that they let publishers add extra crap on in addition to Steam’s protection, but I suppose they have to do as their told else they don’t get to sell the game.

4. Kadayi says:

Saw the trailer on this and it looked quite fun. Might well purchase down the line.

5. Hi, I bleh says:

Bought this a few months ago. Decent idea (and surprisingly delicious graphics), but the gameplay was disappointing. Quite random, too, didn’t feel as if it had been playtested enough.

6. Ergates says:

I would have thought that “Steam condenses I-Fluid” (or something like that) would be better. Though I’m probably wrong – I usually am.

7. Wedge says:

This is kind of interesting at least, because they were trying to charge $30 for it on their site. I seem to remember trying to play the demo before, but it didn’t work or something. Might try the demo again, and find it more palatable for $10.

8. Wedge says:

Oh now I remember why I never played the demo. Because the server they host the file on downloads at about 10KB/sec …

9. AlexW says: