Judith is a short narrative game by Terry Cavanagh and Stephen Lavelle. It’s a strange little story that is somehow all the more creepy for its extreme lo-fi 3D telling. I can’t really add much more to it than that, aside from finding it oddly familiar. First-person and pixellated it is, and yet Wolfenstein it is not.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
How Wadjet Eye's Unavowed merges RPGs and point and click adventures
There's magic in the air
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- Biscuitry : “I suspect chronic Pip exposure. That can Do Things to you after a while.” on Endless Space 2 adds multiplayer, Riftborn faction
- DelrueOfDetroit : “No, you are just awful at using controllers.” on Nier: Automata mod offers fixes while devs investigate problems
- NoImFartacus : “So in the absence of interesting details, I ask: what would you want this to ...” on Warhammer Fantasy Battle going hack ‘n’ slashy
- SuicideKing : “I think others have covered this pretty well, but to add: 2. Bohemia Interactive has ...” on Arma 3 details plans for Jets, Malden, Tanks, and more
- Captain Narol : “Playing a repurgator and hunting chaos adepts at the four corners of the Empire would ...” on Warhammer Fantasy Battle going hack ‘n’ slashy
The 50 best strategy games on PC
Premature Evaluation: Oxygen Not Included
A springtime walk in Proteus
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Assessing frustration in Cosmic Express playtests
Hands On with cyberpunk action shooter Ruiner
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
Steam Charts: NieR hit
The big cheese
Wot I Think: Nier Automata
More than meets the eye
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
Wot I Think: Cosmic Express
The RPG Scrollbars: Before Mass Effect Andromeda
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
The Sunday Papers
Free Loaders: Of resistance and roguelikes
The best free games of the week
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
Wot I Think: Pixel Privateers
Welcome to Planet Loot
Worlds Adrift made me believe in MMOs again
Leave a mark on the world