Looks like Destructoid got the scoop on the Bulletstorm video, and thanks the magic of sharing we’re able to post it for you lot below. People Can Fly’s next game, which was announced only recently, is a manic-looking FPS with lots of floating people kicked in the face. Dudes get kicked, people get shot. It’s the magic formula. The co-op shooter is still a way off, being scheduled for Q4 2011. Looks actiony, anyway. Go take a look.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
Search for clues
News and things
The 50 Best FPS On PC
The Worthiest Reticules Of All Time
The deadly creatures of Rain World - a bestiary in GIFs
From garbage worms to 'scissor-mouths'...
Browse our tags
Respond to our gibber
- maxcolby : “There are still Close Combat games being "made". Granted, they're generally just remakes of previous ...” on Editorial: It’s great news that Call Of Duty is returning to World War 2
- Janichsan : “There's no official Russian localisation, only a fan-made patch that GOG provides as bonus for ...” on Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition – an elegant remastering, with a few exceptions
- Shazbut : “I looked at a few and then skipped to the end as I might buy ...” on The deadly creatures of Rain World – a bestiary in GIFs
- morse : “Sifl and Olly in VR?! Gadzooks!” on Hold a VR puppet show with Pointless Puppets
- caff : “I'm still not going to switch from my Philips BDM4065UC. I love the thought of ...” on LG’s bonkers new 38-inch superwide monitor
The 50 best strategy games on PC
Have You Played… Mass Effect 2?
It's the best one!
Editorial: It's great news that Call Of Duty is returning to World War 2
Do mention the war
The 50 Best Free Games On PC
No free-to-play, just free.
Battalion 1944 is built on a different kind of historical research
Back to Brecourt
IF Only: Le Reprobateur is a refreshing, multimedia story
A Frenchman in a bathtub
IF Only: Text Adventures For People Who Hate Guessing The Verb
We talk to Big Robot's Jim Rossignol about The Signal From Tölva
Sir, You Are Being Confronted
Have You Played… Garry’s Mod?
Praise be to Mod
Blood, Sweat & Laughter: The Beauty Of The Build Engine
Premature Evaluation: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
Wot I Think: Beat Cop
Getting piggy with it
XCOM 2 Guide To Strategy, Performance, Mods & More
Everything you need to know.
Have You Played… Company of Heroes?
Hit the dirt!
Steam Charts: Grounds for Battlecelebration
A new champ
Best Fallout 4 Mods
For graphics, weapons, the UI and more.
Wot I Think: Rain World
The 5175th series of Planet Earth
Have You Played… Event?
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?